PUPILS of St John’s Junior School in Frome are the first to benefit from an important new cross-community initiative to make schoolchildren, between the ages of 3 and 13 years of age, aware of possible health issues such as obesity, alcohol, smoking, and drug abuse. Read more….
Poole Rotarians, Ian Whitehead and Babs Plumbridge went to Manorside Combined School on the 9th May to present a cheque to the School. Life Education Wessex provides an invaluable resource to the Schools in Poole and the Rotary Club of Poole is extremely pleased to help. Sarah Millington from Manorside was pleased to receive the cheque and said that […]
- A fantastic day was had by all at our Devon Charity Golf Day
- A BIG Thank You for another successful Big Quiz
- Local business and Miss Devon support children to make healthy choices
- A Big Thank You to 105 Cash for Kids and the FJB Group
- LEW chosen as Charity of the Year by the The Royal Society of St. George (East Dorset Branch )