Life Education programmes delivered in the Mobile classroom –
- £380 per day (one day visit)
- £355 per day for visits of more than one day
- Half days are charged at £240.
- Bookings must be for a minimum of 1 day, and can be increased in multiples of half or whole days.
LifeBase Interactive – The daily rate (three sessions) is £310. Half days (two sessions) are charged at £240.
bCyberwise, Time 4 Change and Future Booster – The daily rate (three sessions) is £310. Half days (two sessions) are charged at £240.
Lunchtime Supervisor Training – The cost per session is £210.
Funding a visit
It costs our charity in the region of £630 per day to deliver the service to the schools in the mobile classroom. The difference between the charge made to the school and the actual cost is subsidised by donations and income from fundraising activities.
Ideas for Funding a visit
Below are some suggestions of possible funding support, many of which have proved fruitful for schools in helping them to fund a visit from Life Education:
- Parents – ask for a voluntary contribution (average cost £3 per pupil)
- PTA/Friends of the School
- Sponsored event – using Life Education as a focus for a Health/Science week
- Local Grant Making Trusts- ask your Parish Council/local solicitors who may be trustees
- Parish/Town Councils – funds are often available for local organisations
- Local Rotary, Lions, Round Table and Soroptomist Clubs, etc.
- Local Companies/Church
- Local Health Centre/Surgery
- Local sports clubs – close links to health issues and will need players in the future!
Many of these involve the wider community. As effective Health and Drug Education requires a whole community approach, this can be beneficial in terms of pursuing funding for our visit.