Building on your school’s existing PSHE provision, and aligned with the National Healthy Schools objectives, we work with you to develop fun, progressive and interactive activities to enhance the life skills of your pupils.
By working with schools to tailor our Life Education sessions to a class’s specific age, curriculum framework and needs, we can build children’s knowledge, confidence and ability to make informed life choices.
Parents and carers are offered the opportunity to visit the mobile classroom and find out what we do. A Home Activity Sheet is provided for each year group for schools to distribute which summarises our work and explains our aims.
What does this mean to you?
- We support schools in delivering their PSHE and Citizenship curriculum
- We meet Government guidelines for best practice in drug education
- We support important elements of the new OFSTED framework
- We support national healthy schools standards
- We demonstrate a range of positive teaching techniques and behaviour management strategies
- Our programmes support the ‘every child matters’ vision
- Our programmes link with other national curriculum subjects
This is a school-based health and drug education programme for Year groups 5 to 8. The modules available can be tailored to meet your school’s individual needs. The ‘Qwizdom’ interactive voting system is used in the sessions which actively encourages the children to participate and to think about the answers they select and enables them to respond anonymously.
With over thirty years of experience in the field of primary aged drug education, Life Education has now responded to demand and developed sessions aimed specifically at 11-13 year-olds (KS3 Years 7 & 8).
A 75 minute Online Safety programme for 7 to 11 year-olds (Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 pupils), covering National Curriculumn KS2 Computing requirements relating to internet safety.